Ybor City Development Corporation (YCDC), Inc. is NOW ACCEPTING applications for its annual Special Events Co-Sponsorship Grant Program for Fiscal Year 2022 (FY22). This grant program is designed to help fund new or existing special events scheduled in Ybor City’s CRA 1 area between October 1, 2021, and September 30, 2022. Events must address at least one of the following components to be considered for funding:
- Reinforce Ybor City’s cultural roots and/or historical attributes;
- Be family-oriented that attracts daytime/early evening crowds;
- Maintain and improve Ybor City’s traditional events;
- Celebrate the arts; and/or,
- Promote Ybor City’s holiday season to include a parade, festival or other activity.
The FY 2022 program budget is approximately $200,000 and promoters can apply for up to $10,000.
You can download the Special Event Co-Sponsorship Program Application.
All completed applications must be received at the YCDC office by Friday, July 30, 2021, no later than 5:00 p.m. (No exceptions.)
Ybor City Development Corporation
2015 E. 7th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605
For more information about this program, please contact Brenda Thrower with the Ybor City Development Corporation at (813) 274-7917 or e-mail at Brenda.Thrower@tampagov.net.