Note: Homeowner’s Night is dedicated to homeowners and is reserved for residential permits only. Assistance with commercial projects will not be available. Permits can only be issued to the homeowner when and if the home is utilized for their own personal use only.
- Tuesday, August 16th, 2022
- Tuesday, November 15th, 2022
Working on a home improvement project? Can’t make it to the Development Services Center during regular business hours?
The Development Services Center is open from 5 to 7:00 p.m. on select dates for Homeowner's Nights, where you can visit staff from Construction Services; Planning, Urban Design and Land Coordination; Historic Preservation and Natural Resources to discuss or start permitting your residential project.
To best serve you, we ask that you call to set an appointment for Homeowners Night. Please call (813) 274-3100 Option 1 and tell the call center you would like to sign up for Homeowners Night.
It is easy to file a permit for your residential construction project and our plan examiners, client facilitators, and staff are here to help you make it a huge success. Find out all you need to know in a casual, friendly setting.
Ready to submit a residential application? Please the Application Guides below:
- Kitchen/bathroom remodels.
- Converting a detached garage to living space.
- Structural & non-structural remodels.
- Enlarging footprint of existing home.
- Second floor addition to primary residential structure.
- Second floor addition to residential accessory structure (e.g. detached garage)
- Removal of existing and installation of new driveway.
- Reconfiguration of existing driveway.
- Change of material on existing driveway (e.g., concrete to paver).
City of Tampa Homeowner's Night
1400 North Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607