The following establishes procedures for in take ofrequired documentation when requesting a permitfor the installation of a masonry wall, installationof a Wrought Iron Fence and/or construction of Dumpster enclosure. For further information refer to Masonry Wall Requirements.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for completeness; along with two sets of signed and sealed building plans and two sets of site plans showing location of same. In lieu of a signed and sealed building plan, the customer can submit the Masonry Wall Section Worksheet and Owner Permit Affidavit (if applicable).
- All forms must be completely filled out with appropriate information at time of submittal.
- Plan examination fees are calculated and due at time of submittal.
- Customer will be informed of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement requirements.
Who can obtain permit:
- Licensed General, Building, Residential, Masonry Specialty Contractor, or authorized agent can submit and obtain this type of permit. Check to see if there are active comments on contractor.
- A qualifying owner of a commercial building whose total construction is less than $75,000 (including building, mechanical, plumbing, gas, and electrical work) and whose occupancy use is for the owner and not offered for sale or lease.
Wood fences do not require a permit, but there are requirements to be met when installing one. Please refer to Fence Requirements, for further information.