The following establishes procedures for the in take of required documentation when requesting a permit for a site-building combo construction on a vacant lot.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for completeness; along with two sets of signed and sealed building plans, two sets of site plans, a sealed topographic survey, energy calculations, and Owner Permit Affidavit(if owner).
- If a department (Neighborhood Improvement, ARC, Barrio Latino, etc) has an active comment and/or property is located in historic district or any district mentioned above, customers will be referred to the appropriate departments for approval prior to submitting plans.
- All forms must be completely filled out with appropriate information at time of submittal.
- Plan examination fees are calculated and due at the time of submittal.
- Customer will be informed of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement requirements.
Who can obtain permit:
- A licensed General, Building or authorized agents can submit and obtain this type of permit. Check to see if there are active comments on contractor.
- A qualifying owner of a commercial building whose total construction cost is less than $75,000.00 (including building, mechanical, plumbing, gas, and electrical work), and whose occupancy and use is for the owner and not offered for sale or lease.