The following establishes procedures for in take of required documentation when requesting a permit for a parking garage, parking lot or parking lot resurfacing.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for completeness; along with two (2) sets of signed and sealed building plans and two sets of site plans; in the case of parking lot resurfacing, only two (2) sets of site plans will be required. A plan review will be required if asphalt resurfacing is over one inch.
- If a department (Neighborhood Improvement, ARC, Barrio Latino, etc.) has active comments on the project, customers will be referred to the affected department for approval. Applicants must have this information before submitting plans for review.
- All forms must be completely filled out with appropriate information at the time of submittal.
- Plan examination fees are calculated and due at the time of submittal.
- Inform customer of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement requirements.
Who can obtain a permit:
- Licensed General, Building, Concrete, Paving Contractor, or authorized agent are allowed to submit/obtain this type of permit. Check to see if there are active comments on the contractor.