The following establishes procedures for the in take of required documentation when requesting a permit for a commercial project involving the construction, alteration, and/or repair of swimming pool and spa.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for completeness. Submit two (2) sets of signed and sealed building and site plans, and Hillsborough County Health Department approval for commercial public swimming pools.
- If a department (Neighborhood Improvement, ARC, Barrio Latino, etc.) has active comments on project, the customer will be referred to the affected department for approval. Applicant must have this information before submitting plans for review.
- Plan exam fees are calculated and due at the time of submittal.
- Customer will be informed of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement requirements.
Who can apply:
- Licensed General, Commercial Swimming Pool contractor or authorized agent can submit and obtain this type of permit.