This type of permit will be required for the installation of a new, an addition and/or replacement, of a paver and/or concrete driveway.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for completeness along with two (2) sets of site plans. If driveway is over 1000 sf, a sealed topographic survey will also berequired. Additional information may include: an Owner Permit Affidavit(if applicable) and/or Tree affidavit (if there are no trees to be removed)
- If applying for a Paver Driveway permit, customer must submit an executed Hold Harmless Indemnification form including fee.
- If a department (Neighborhood Improvement, ARC, Barrio Latino, etc.) has active comments on project, the customer will be referred to the affected department for approval.
- All forms must be completely filled out with appropriate information at time of submittal.
- Plan examination fees are calculated and due at the time of submittal.
- Inform customer of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement requirements.
Who can obtain permit:
- Licensed General, Building, Residential, Concrete, Paving Contractor or authorized agent are allowed to submit/obtain this type of permit. Check to see if there are active comments on contractor.
- A qualifying owner of a one or two family detached residential dwelling intended for own occupancy. A photo identification and proof of ownership (recorded deed or tax receipt) must be presented at time of submittal.