- Protected Tree Removal/Evaluation - $120
- Grand Tree Removal/Evaluation - $620
- Grand Tree Removal/Evaluation - hazard - $155
- Grand Tree Pruning Evaluation - $120
Note: Fees for Residential and Commercial are the same. Fees became effective on October 1, 2018. Fees above do not include the Florida Building Surcharge.
Fast track: if plans are submitted through the SCPA Program they can be approved by Natural Resources upon receipt, without having to go through the normal inspection queue.
No: plans can still be submitted directly from the applicant, but a City of Tampa Forester Examiner will have to perform a site inspection to confirm accuracy and compliance with the code.
The permit application cost is the same: the only additional costs will come from the arborists themselves.
- Currently reside in the City of Tampa.
- Have documentation
Yes, you do need to be a resident of the City of Tampa.
- Apply Online:
If you’ve completed
- Copy of lease or last mortgage statement
- Copy of last utility bill
Individuals who reside in the City of Tampa
For qualified recipients,
Yes. It is encouraged and we will help navigate that process for you.