East Coast Migrant Head Start Project National Conference

Request ADA disability accommodations for meetings, hearings or events.

27.9411767, -82.4561034

333 S Franklin St
Tampa Convention Center
Tampa, FL 33602
United States

When
-

East Coast Migrant Head Start Project National Conference Graphic

For event details: www.ecmhsp.org This is a first-time event. East Coast Migrant Head Start Project is funded under a grant from the United States Department of Health and Human Services. ECMHSP is working with our funding agency on the details of the event. ECMHSP must comply with federal restrictions on the expenditure of federal funds, including ensuring we comply with federal lodging rates of reimbursement. Approximately 40% of attendees will travel from Florida; the other 60% are domestic travelers. Event Objectives: •To bring together all employees of East Coast Migrant Head Start Project to celebrate and strengthen our organizational culture •Bring staff at all locations together for a shared learning experience to develop a common understanding of best practices in each service area and system to deliver high-quality and comprehensive Head Start services to the children of agricultural workers. •Provide exposure to high quality, motivating presenters for all ECMHSP staff. •Develop a sense of community for staff members in their positions (i.e. Teachers, Bus Drivers).


Location: 
Tampa Convention Center
Ballroom A-C & Meeting Rooms
Website: 
www.ecmhsp.org
Attendance: 
1000