8-week FREE nutrition education program about saving money, eating healthy, and increasing activity for overall better health.
This nutrition education class meets weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM from April 11th through May 30th.
In partnership with the UF/IFAS Extension Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP), Healthy 22nd St. Initiative, and Tampa Family Health Centers (TFHC).
Each week's 1 hour class will focus on:
- creating a healthy lifestyle
- saving time and money on grocery shopping
- food safety
- moving each day
- planning and cooking healthy meals
- consistent access to enough food
- make new friends in this community class
Plus, try tasty snacks and take home free giveaways!
- Tuesday, April 11th 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, April 18th 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, April 25th 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, May 2nd 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, May 9th 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, May 16th, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, May 23rd 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, May 30th 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Contact Name Nicole Pinson
Contact Phone 813-459-3831
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location Tampa Family Health Centers
Building Name/Room Number/Site Breakroom - Between Building 1 and Building 2
Participation Cost $0
Pre-registration required? Yes
Pre-registration Web Link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-nutrition-education-program-tickets-594933481057