The City of Tampa Zoning Administrator invites you to participate in public information meetings to discuss amendments to the Land Development Code.
One (1) public information meeting will be held for the July 2023 cycle to review eight (8) proposed amendments.
To review a summary of each proposed amendment and to register for these meetings, please visit: https://www.tampa.gov/city-planning/code-amendments
- Amendment 23-11: Article 3, Division 2, Subdivision 3, “Central Business District”- Update the street typologies map to reflect changes to the street grid. Update Type B and C street details based on constructability feedback.
- Amendment 23-12: Sections 27-91, 27-211, 27-231, 27-271, 27-330- Clarify when historic district requirements take precedence over the general zoning code.
- Amendment 23-13: Section 27-150- Automatically withdraw a rezoning application if a concurrent Comprehensive Plan Amendment is not approved.
- Amendment 23-14: Section 27-21- Cleanup of footnote reference in the Consistency Matrix.
- Amendment 23-15: Sections 19-58, 27-287.25- Enforcement of hazardous tree removals.
- Amendment 23-16: Section 27-283.11- Commercial vehicle parking definitions.
- Amendment 23-17: Section 27-149 Public Notice Requirements- Expand notice area and require a notice of filing for cases that require a public hearing.
- Amendment 23-18: Channel District, Section 27-199, Table 19-2- increase maximum height in CD-1 zoning from 60’ to 175’ to be consistent with CD-2 zoning.
Pre-registration required? Yes
Pre-registration Web Link https://www.tampa.gov/city-planning/code-amendments