Material prepared in connection with official business that is intended to perpetuate, communicate or formalize knowledge, is a public record. Included are: documents, papers, letters, maps, books, tapes, photographs, films, sound recordings or other material, regardless of physical form or characteristic, made or received in connection with the transaction of official business by the City of Tampa.
Things To Know:
- There may be fees charged for the copying of records
- Extensive requests could have additional charges
- Fees must be paid before records are released
- Requests will be acknowledged immediately, and fulfilled in a reasonable amount of time.
- Criminal History and Background Checks (Florida Dept of Law Enforcement)
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Public Records (State of Florida)
- Marriage Licenses (Hillsborough County Clerk of the Circuit Court)
- Ordinances, Official Agendas and Meeting Minutes, other current city records
- Public Records Search (Hillsborough County Clerk of the Circuit Court)
- Request Police Video Footage
- Statewide Official Records (State of Florida)
- Vital Records - Birth, Death, Divorce, Marriage (State of Florida Dept of Health)