Starting November 17 at 9 a.m., a portion of W Euclid Avenue between S Himes Avenue and S Dale Mabry Highway is closing while department crews install a sewer lateral. This work will impact the following roads within the work area:
- W Euclid Avenue - westbound traffic is detoured at S Himes Avenue.
- W Euclid Avenue – at S Dale Mabry Highway eastbound traffic is open for local traffic and emergency vehicles only.
- Sterling Avenue – closed to all traffic within the work area.
- All turns onto W Euclid Avenue are restricted within the work area.
- Detours - north to W El Prado Blvd or south to W Gandy Blvd.
Signage and barricades will be in place to assist motorists with rerouting and traffic flow. This repair is scheduled for completion by close of business on November 20, weather permitting.
A high-resolution map of the work area and road closures area is embedded below. The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternative routes to avoid traffic congestion. See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Eric Weiss, P.E., Director
City of Tampa – Wastewater Department
(813) 274-8039; [email protected]