Starting November 16, 2020, at 9 a.m., partial road closures on North Armenia Avenue at the intersection of West Sitka Street will go into effect while department crews repair a manhole ring and cover. This scheduled repair will impact the following roads:
- N Armenia Avenue - northbound traffic detours begin at W. Kirby Street.
- N Armenia Avenue - southbound traffic detours begin at W Waters Avenue.
- N Armenia Avenue – closed between Westhigh Avenue and W Bird Street .
- W Sitka Street - closed between N Armenia Avenue and N Albany Avenue. This section of the road will be open to local traffic and emergency vehicles only.
- Turn restrictions - in place on North Armenia Avenue near the work area.
Signage and barricades will be in place to assist motorists with rerouting and traffic flow. This repair is scheduled for completion by close of business on November 23, 2020, weather permitting.
The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternative routes to avoid traffic congestion. See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Eric Weiss, P.E., Director
City of Tampa – Wastewater Department
(813) 274-8039; email@example.com