The following streets are open.
- W Euclid Avenue between S Gunlock Avenue and S Lynwood Avenue
- W El Prado Boulevard between S Concordia Avenue and W Drexel Avenue
- W Bay to Bay Blvd between S MacDill Avenue and S Ysabella Avenue
- N 20th Street between E 7th Avenue and E 5th Avenue
- W Iowa Avenue S Manhattan Avenue and S Coolidge Avenue
- W Oklahoma Avenue between S Manhattan Avenue and S Lois Avenue
- W Prescott Street between S West Shore Boulevard and Fitzgerald Street
- W McCoy Street between S West Shore Boulevard and S Trask Street
The following streets are expected to reopen by midnight tonight.
- W Swann Avenue between S Fremont Avenue and W Packwood Avenue
- W Cleveland Street from S Willow Avenue to S Dakota Avenue
- W Platt Street from S Dakota Avenue to S Willow Avenue
- N 18th Street between E 7th Avenue and E 5th Avenue
- N Nebraska Avenue between E Cass Street and E Twiggs
- N 19th Street between E 7th Avenue and E 5th Avenue
- N 26th Street between E 7th Avenue and E 5th Avenue
The following streets are expected to reopen by 4:00 PM on Friday, February 28.
- W Pearl Avenue between S Lois Avenue and S Clark Avenue
- W Mississippi Avenue between S Georgia Avenue and S Carolina Avenue
- W Watrous Avenue between S Moody Avenue and S Howard Avenue
- W Morrison Avenue between S Howard Avenue and S Albany Avenue
Drivers and pedestrians alike are advised to allow for extra travel time and travel through the area with caution. Barricades and signs will be located to assist with traffic flow.