The following streets are open.
- W Euclid Avenue between S Gunlock Avenue and S Lynwood Avenue
- W El Prado Boulevard between S Concordia Avenue and W Drexel Avenue
- W Bay to Bay Blvd between S MacDill Avenue and S Ysabella Avenue
- N 20th Street between E 7th Avenue and E 5th Avenue
- W Iowa Avenue S Manhattan Avenue and S Coolidge Avenue
- W Oklahoma Avenue between S Manhattan Avenue and S Lois Avenue
The following crossings are expected to reopen by 4:00 PM on Thursday, February 27.
- W Cleveland Street between W Kennedy Boulevard and W Platt Street
- W Platt Street from S Dakota Avenue to S Willow Avenue
The following crossings are expected to reopen by 4:00 PM on Friday, February 28.
- N 19th Street between E 7th Avenue and E 5th Avenue
- N 18th Street between E 7th Avenue and E 5th Avenue
- N 26th Street between E 7th Avenue and E 5th Avenue
All other crossings below will be closed for a total of 2 to 5 days from the closure date. Drivers and pedestrians alike are advised to allow for extra travel time and travel through the area with caution. Barricades and signs will be located to assist with traffic flow.
ROAD CLOSURE START SCHEDULE:
February 24, 2020
- W Prescott Street between S West Shore Boulevard and Fitzgerald Street
- W McCoy Street between S West Shore Boulevard and S Trask Street
- W Pearl Avenue between S Lois Avenue and S Clark Avenue
February 25, 2020
- W Mississippi Avenue between S Georgia Avenue and S Carolina Avenue
- W Watrous Avenue between S Moody Avenue and S Howard Avenue
- W Morrison Avenue between S Howard Avenue and S Albany Avenue
February 26, 2020
- W Swann Avenue between S Fremont Avenue and W Packwood Avenue
- N Nebraska Avenue between E Cass Street and E Twiggs
For additional information, please contact:
Southern Commercial Development, LLC
Traffic Management Center, Smart Mobility Division
Department of Transportation and Stormwater Services