Tonight (02/16/22) at 9 p.m. department crews will close the intersection of W Morrison and W Howard Avenues to replace a damaged manhole ring and cover. Signage will be on-site to assist with rerouting traffic around the work area.
Traffic will be rerouted here:
- W Morrison Ave at S Albany Ave
- W Morrison Ave at S Moody Ave
- W Morrison Ave at W Bristol Ave
- S Howard Ave at W Jetton Ave
- S Howard Ave at W Watrous Ave
Safe access will be maintained for residences and businesses in the area.
This work and restoration of the site will be completed no later than 12 p.m. on Thursday, February 17, weather permitting. Normal traffic patterns will then resume. The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternative routes to avoid traffic congestion.