Following roads/Lanes will be closed for the removal of barriers and fences that were installed for the Super Bowl LV activities.
Monday, February 8, 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- S Tampa Street from E Jackson Street to E Whiting Street
- E Whiting Street between S Tampa Street and S Franklin Street
Monday, February 8, 9:00 p.m. to Tuesday, February 9, 4:00 a.m.
- E Jackson Street from S Tampa Street to S Franklin Street
Tuesday, February 9, 6:00 p.m. to Wednesday, February 10, 3:00 a.m.
- S Ashley Drive from Channelside Drive to E Brorein Street
- Southbound lanes on S Franklin Street from Channelside Drive to Water Street
- Water Street Between S Franklin Street and Morgan Street
Wednesday, February 10, 6:00 p.m. to Thursday, February 11, 3:00 a.m.
- N Boulevard between W Laurel Street and W Cypress Street
Barricades and signs will be in place to assist with traffic flow. Please use caution while driving in the area. Modifications may be necessary during the closure.
See all road closures at www.tampa.gov/RoadClosures.
For additional information, please contact:
Traffic Management Center, Smart Mobility Division
Department of Transportation and Stormwater Services