Traffic is expected to be heavy this Saturday around the Blake High School due to the Race for Education 5K. Barricades and signs will be in the area to assist with traffic flow. Please use caution when driving in the area. Modifications may be necessary during the closure.
Beginning at 6:30 a.m., the following streets will be closed.
- N Boulevard between W Cypress Street and W Palm Avenue
- W Laurel Street between N Boulevard and Doyle Carlton Drive
- W Green Street between N Boulevard and W Laurel Street
- N Willow Avenue between W Main Street and W La Salle Street
- W Main Street between N Rome Avenue and N Boulevard
A return to normal traffic patterns is expected by 10:30 a.m.