Planning a Special Event in Tampa
- Customer's Guide to Special Events
- How Special Event Applications are Processed
- Inquire for available space for Special Events.
Special Events are defined as events with more than 300 people such as festivals, concerts, parades, walks/runs, etc. If you are inquiring about a building rental please contact the venue directly. If you are inquiring for shelters, please call the Shelter Reservation Office at (813) 274-8184.
For events with less than 300 people, please submit the Facility Use Application.
The City of Tampa is providing information regarding securing liability insurance for events on City premises that requires proof of insurance. Note this list is not inclusive and this information is being provided for information only. Commercial General Coverage required is $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate.
- Special Event Insurance Application -- Francis L. Dean & Associates
- Vendor Insurance Application -- Francis L. Dean & Associates
- Wedding & Wedding Reception Insurance Application -- Francis L. Dean & Associates
Tampa Fire Marshal Forms
- Tampa Fire Marshal - Fire Permit Prevention Request Form
- Tampa Fire Marshal - Food Truck & Tent Requirements
- Baton Twirler & Fire Baton
Tampa Police Extra Duty Application
Temporary Sales of Alcoholic Beverages Permit Application for City Parks, Centers and Right of Ways
- City of Tampa Alcoholic Beverage Sales Temporary for Special Events Application
- State of Florida Alcoholic Beverages Special Sales License
Parking Maps and Special Event Forms
- Downtown City Lots & Garages
- Ybor City Lots & Garages
- Parking Validation (Chaser) Ticket Request Form