The primary purpose of these projects is to rehabilitate deteriorated pavement on local neighborhood streets. These projects are identified and scheduled as a result of poor pavement condition. Additional improvements to address safety and mobility issues are identified and incorporated into the project on a case-by-case basis.
- Neighborhood Improvements- Belmar Shores
- Hampton Terrace Neighborhood Resurfacing and Traffic Calming (2019)
- Historic Hyde Park Neighborhood Resurfacing (2019)
- Ridgewood Park Neighborhood Resurfacing and Traffic Calming (2021)
- Neighborhood Improvements- West Riverside Heights