Come to Seddon Channel and tie up at one of two floating docks for a few hours or stay overnight. You will be just a few steps from The Sail, a pet-friendly waterfront bar on Tampa's Riverwalk, and Big Ray's Fish Camp on the Riverwalk, a locally-owned and beloved seafood eatery with outdoor dining.
Walk from there to: The Florida Aquarium , Amalie Arena, Tampa Bay History Center, Channelside, Tampa Museum of Art, Curtis Hixon Park, or the Glazer Children's Museum. Visitors can also take advantage of free rides on the Tampa Streetcar to landmarks around Downtown Tampa and Ybor City.
N 27° 56.450' / W 082° 27.450'
7 days a week, 10 a.m. to sunset
(813) 444-7728 | TampaCCMarina@gmail.com
Please call as you approach the marina.
Reserve a Slip ¶
Blackout/Sold Out Dates - public slips not available
- October 12th, 2021 – June 20th, 2023 - North Docks not available due to construction
- January 27th – January 29th, 2023 – Gasparilla
- April 13th - April 16th, 2023 - Annual Poker Run
- May 6th - May 12th, 2023 - SOF Week
- September 19th - September 25th, 2023 - Boat Show
- September 29th - October 7th, 2023 - IBEX
- December 4th - December 7th, 2023 - MRAA Dealer Week
Reserve & Pay For Overnight Docking Through Dockwa
2 night minimum for New Years and Fourth of July
All boats are $2 per foot, a minimum $52, plus tax.
10 night max, with renewal upon availability. Check in 12 PM, check out is before 11 AM with early check-in by request. TCC Marina shall charge credit card on file for additional time not paid in advance. Slips reserved for boats only; kayaks, canoes and dinghies prohibited. Commercial business operations prohibited at the Docks unless contracted with the City. Docks are not monitored 24/7. See Dockmaster contact at top of page for assistance.
*Reservation is only confirmed via Dockwa email.
Hourly docking is $3 and available on a first come, first served basis.
One seawall available for Commercial boats: $1/Ft. per day if event related; else $2/Ft. Commercial business operations are prohibited at the Docks. Seawall has 6-50AMP single phase outlets approx. 30 Ft apart. Seawall is not monitored 24/7. Requires $1M P&I + General Liability coverage with City of Tampa as additional insured. Federal ID: 59-1101138. To reserve seawall, email TCCDocks@TheTampaCC.com.
Slip Details ¶
Slips-with power & water (South Dock)
- For boats up to 50Ft: Slips 8-13
- For boats over 50Ft: Slips 23-25 (linear-3 slips total 150Ft.)
- Power is limited to 30 & 50 Amps, on a first come basis. For additional and special power requests, please reach out to Dockmaster upon arrival for more information.
Slips-without power & water (North Dock)
Not Available After 10/12
- For boats up to 50Ft: Slips 1-7
- For boats over 50Ft: Slips 20-22 (linear-3 slips total 147Ft.)
Slips 14-19 and 26-27 not available as used for:
Tampa Bay Fun Boat, Kraken Cycleboats, Tampa Bay Water Bikes, Riverwalk Boating, eBoats, and Tampa Pirate Water Taxi.