The Tampa Convention Center will be holding an on-site lottery for booking dock slips during Gasparilla on Thursday, November 3, 2022 at the Sail. Starting at 8:00 AM we will begin collecting applications, distributing lottery tickets and drawing the winning tickets at 8:15 AM.
- Applicants must be present beginning at 8 AM to receive a ticket for the drawing
- Applications for each boat must be fully completed prior to receiving a ticket.
- Only one ticket per boat.
- All tickets will be drawn to be placed on a waitlist in the event a rented slip is released back to the Marina or additional slips become available.
Rental Fees and Payment:
- Slips will be assigned and only available from Friday, January 27, 2023 - 8 AM through Sunday, January 29, 2023 - 12 PM.
- Rental rates are $4/ft., with a $160 minimum + tax per day.
- A one-time Security Fee of $160 (tax exempt) will be charged per vessel for securing docks and ensuring slip assignments. If you require additional security services, they can be ordered for an additional fee at the time of registration.
- All major credit cards are accepted. Checks can be made out to City of Tampa.
Dock Slips/Marina Information:
- Dock slips are 40’ in length, beam 23’ wide and 6’ deep at the shallowest area. Maximum length not to exceed 80’.
- Utilities (electric & water) are not guaranteed with a dock slip.
- Slip assignments are at TCC’s sole discretion. TCC reserves the right to reassign slips.
- Wristbands will be required for all persons to access the docks and any boat docked at the TCC Marina. The number of wristbands provided per vessel will be based upon the Coast Guard capacity rating for that vessel and will be available for pick up prior to January 27, 2023. Additional wristbands will not be provided at the docks. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
- Due to the limited space on the docks all guests, equipment, furnishings, and activities must remain on docked vessels.
- Carefully read the Special Event Form with Rules & Regulations