Accessibility - Section 508 and W3C compliance
Conditions and Use - TampaGov reflects a state of continuous improvement; Tampa provides few restrictions on repurposing its content and enables open access to public officials; Tampa's linking practices are clearly stated.
- Electronic Mail and Public Records- Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact the specific City of Tampa Department by phone or in writing.
Security Policy - When you visit the TampaGov, we help you maintain control over your personal data.
Was this page helpful? or
Thanks for letting us know!
Help us improve by leaving a quick comment
- Tell us what was confusing, missing or inaccurate about this page.
- We will not reply to comments, use the Page Enhancement Request below if you want a formal reply.
- Do not submit any personal or sensitive information such as account numbers or names.
- OR-For a formal response complete the Page Enhancement Request form.