The City of Tampa needs your help to plan for the future of our community. This fall, we will be hosting a series of town halls to get your input on major planning initiatives that will affect growth and change around the city for years to come. Please join us at one of the in-person sessions or at the virtual session to participate in discussions about Tampa’s long-term plans for climate equity, energy efficiency, mobility, land use and more!
- Tampa MOVES – Mobility Master Plan
- Climate Action & Equity Plan
- Tampa Comprehensive Plan Update – Live Grow Thrive 2045
Representatives & Presentations from:
- Tampa’s Sustainability & Resilience Officer
- City Planning
- Community Engagement & Partnerships
- Hillsborough County City-County Planning Commission
Meeting Dates (three to choose from):
- Tuesday, October 11, 5:30 p.m. at Port Tampa Community Center - 4702 W McCoy St, Tampa, FL 33616
- Tuesday, October 18, 12:00 p.m. – Virtual Meeting
- Monday, October 24, 5:30 p.m. at Forest Hills Community Center - 724 W 109th Ave, Tampa, FL 33612
Advance registration is required. You will receive a link to the virtual meeting upon registration.