Material prepared in connection with official business that is intended to perpetuate, communicate or formalize knowledge, is a public record. Included are documents, papers, letters, maps, books, tapes, photographs, film/video, sound recordings or other material.
- There may be fees charged for the copying of records
- Extensive requests could have additional charges
- Fees must be paid before records are released
- Requests will be acknowledged immediately, and fulfilled in a reasonable amount of time.
State, County & External Links
- City Charter and Ordinances (Municipal Code Corp)
- Criminal History / Background Checks (FL Dept of Law Enforcement)
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Public Records (State of Florida)
- Marriage Licenses (Hillsborough County Clerk of the Circuit Court)
- Public Records Search (Hillsborough County Clerk of the Circuit Court)
- Statewide Official Records (State of Florida)
- Vital Records - Birth, Death, Divorce, Marriage (FL Dept of Health)