The Aquatics division operates 12 pools and 9 splash pads located throughout the city. 8 pools are open year-round and 4 are seasonal pools open in the summer months. We offer a variety of aquatic programs for all ages and abilities including swim lessons, fitness classes, lifeguard training, and competitive team opportunities, along with lap swim and open swim hours. Splash pads are available year-round.
Just two and a half hours per week of aerobic physical activity, such as swimming, bicycling, or running, can decrease the risk of chronic illnesses.
Pool Facility Fees & Rules ¶
- Admission fee is required for entry and re-entry along with a completed participant waiver.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- All swimmers under 18 will be swim tested and banded to designate allowed swim zones.
- A parent or guardian is required to be present in/around the pool with children under the age of eight. If red-banded, parent or guardian must remain within arms reach.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not toilet trained. Diapers should be checked every 30-60 minutes and changed if needed in locker rooms, not on the pool deck.
When lightning is seen or thunder heard the pool will be closed until there has been no lightning or thunder for 30 minutes. All patrons will be asked to leave the pool and deck areas immediately. No refunds for weather closures.
Allows for unlimited visits to Open Swim and applicable Aqua Exercise classes for one year from time of purchase.
- Annual Rec Card for City of Tampa Residents
- Annual Rec Card for Non-City of Tampa Residents
- Family Rec Cards includes up to 2 adults and all children under the age of 18 residing at the same address.
- Non-Resident Seniors (50 and up) and Disabled persons may purchase Individual Rec Cards at the resident rate.
- Military individuals and families may purchase Individual or Family Rec Cards at the resident rate.
- Lap Swim Pass: required in addition to a Rec Card for unlimited entry during exclusive Lap Swim hours.
- $25/4 months
- Rec Card holders without a Lap Swim Pass must pay a daily fee to swim during Lap Swim hours.
- Daily Drop-In Fee for Open Swim (for Non Rec Card holders)
- $2/Youth & Seniors