The Aquatics division operates 12 pools and 9 splash pads located throughout the city. 8 pools are open year-round and 4 are seasonal pools open in the summer months. We offer a variety of aquatic programs for all ages and abilities including swim lessons, fitness classes, lifeguarding, and competitive team opportunities, along with lap swim and open swim hours. Splash pads are available year-round.
Just two and a half hours per week of aerobic physical activity, such as swimming, bicycling, or running, can decrease the risk of chronic illnesses.
Pool Facility Fees
- Admission fee is required for entry and re-entry along with a completed participant waiver.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- All swimmers under 18 will be swim tested and banded to designate allowed swim zones.
- A parent or guardian is required to be present in/around the pool with children under the age of eight. If red-banded, parent or guardian must remain within arms reach.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not toilet trained. Diapers should be checked every 30-60 minutes and changed if needed in locker rooms, not on the pool deck.
When lightning is seen or thunder heard the pool will be closed until there has been no lightning or thunder for 30 minutes. All patrons will be asked to leave the pool and deck areas immediately. No refunds for weather closures.