The Purchasing Department located at 306 East Jackson Street, Tampa Municipal Office Building is open for business via phone, email and online, however, as a precautionary measure to COVID-19 transmission, effective Friday, March 27th we will not be accepting walk-in customers.
For submittals to solicitations the following methods must be utilized:
- Request for Electronic Quotations (REQ) – Must be submitted as an attachment via email to: email@example.com as detailed in the solicitation document.
- Invitation to Bids (ITB) - May be submitted electronically an attachment to an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org as detailed in the solicitation document. Hardcopy submittals must be done via US Mail, Fed-Ex, UPS or other shipping methods.
- Request for Proposals - May be submitted electronically an attachment to an email addressed to email@example.com as detailed in the solicitation document. Hardcopy submittals must be done via US Mail, Fed-Ex, UPS or other shipping methods.
Verification of the City’s receipt of solicitation submitted by email is the responsibility of the Bidder/Proposer. To verify receipt of bids sent electronically, Bidders may contact the Purchasing Department at 813-274-8351. Failure of the City to receive such a bid by the date and time specified on the solicitation document will result in non-consideration.
All Public Meeting (including Pre-Bid Meetings, Pre-Proposal Conferences, Bid/RFP openings, Evaluation Committee Meetings, etc.) Notices will be conducted online and will be posted on our department Public Meetings web page.
All questions should be directed to Purchasing’s main number by dialing 813-274-8351 for assistance.
Welcome to the Purchasing Department, which is responsible for all aspects of the City's centralized procurement process.
Purchasing Department Bid Schedules
Purchasing Department ISupplier Vendor Registration
- ISupplier Registration - Vendor Registration process for viewing transaction history online and other related vendor online activities
- Contract Administration - Construction Related Contracts
- Contract Administration - Architectural, Engineering and Related RFQs
- Equal Business Opportunity - Vendor Certifications for Women/Minority Owned Business Enterprise (W/MBE) and Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE) Programs
- Revenue and Finance - Accounts Payable and Budget Departments
- DemandStar - Vendor Registration to Receive Bid/Quote Documents
- GovDeals - Sale of Surplus Goods
- How to Do Business with the City