Calling on all friends and foodies! In celebration of Super Bowl LV, the Business Connect program is hosting a one-of-a-kind restaurant week! “Road to Gameday” Restaurant Week will highlight 50 diverse-owned restaurants in Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco County. Visit the Road to Gameday Eats website.Restaurant Eligibility Requirements:
- 51% women, minority, veteran, or LGBTQ+ owned businesses AND be located in Hillsborough, Pinellas, or Pasco County.
- Have positive reviews and high satisfaction levels from the public on dining review sites (i.e. Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google, etc.).
- Primary revenue must be derived from dining, not entertainment or other amenities.
- Restaurant must offer full-service dining at least five nights per week.
- Restaurant must complete the application process to be considered for inclusion into Restaurant Week, including submitting sample prix-fixe menus.