Welcome to the City of Tampa!
Congratulations on your move to the City of Tampa. Here, you will find a list of resources that you will need to get settled in.
Important Phone Numbers
- Tampa Police
- Before you dig - 811
- Code Enforcement (Neighborhood Enhancement) 813-274-5545
- City Council - 813-274-8131
- City Hall - 813-274-8211
- City of Tampa Utilities - 813-274-8811
- Trash Collection/Recycling (Solid Waste) - 813-348-1146
Links to Other Resources
- Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicels (DHSMV)
- Hillsborough County Clerk of Courts
- Hillsborough County
- Hospitals and Related Agencies
- TECO Tampa Electric
- Hillsborough County Public Schools
- Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections
- Hillsborough Area Regional Transit
- Cable Companies:
- City of Tampa on Nextdoor
- Southwest Florida Water Management District
- Schools and Libraries
Sign up for Alert Tampa
Sign Up Now Online. Receive vital updates when a hurricane is threatening our city or about crime trends in your neighborhood. When you subscribe for emergency notifications, you'll also have the option of receiving informational alerts.
Bills are mailed monthly. Electronic bill delivery is not available. Once your account is established you will receive your bill at approximately the same time each month. Please advise the City of Tampa Utilities Call Center, at phone number (813) 274-8811 or via the City's online Customer Service Center, if you fail to receive your bill. You can access your account online at utilities.tampagov.net anytime at to view your current bill and bill history. More...
Water use restrictions are in place year-round to help ensure a sufficient quantity of drinking water for the Tampa community. Restrictions are subject to change in response to local and regional water supply conditions. More...