University of Tampa

Manhole, Grate, Inlet Top or Headwall Issues

Use this service to report a manhole, grate, inlet top or headwall that is damaged or needs replacement.

Please indicate the exact location (On street name and the two nearest intersecting street names) of your concern in order to expedite the investigation.

You may also contact us via telephone 24-Hours a day at (813) 274-3101.
Service Tags

Top Related Services