Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
The Project Alpha curriculum, geared towards young men ages 12-15, focuses on five key topics:
- Responsibility, Respect and the Role of Males in Relationships
- Adolescent Pregnancy and Fatherhood
- Protecting Yourself and Your Partner
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Intimate Violence in Relationships
Through mentorship, Project Alpha motivates young men to make decisions and act in a manner that supports their goals and values. To learn more about Project Alpha, visit the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity website.