Women Pushing a Stroller on Riverwalk

Police Delayed Crime Reporting

Delayed Crime Reporting is handled by each TPD Patrol District and can be contacted by calling (813) 276-3205. Forms that may be filled-out and submitted to TPD include Supplemental Property Loss, False Offense Affidavit, Alarm User Registration, Complaint Withdrawal Affidavit, Missing Persons Affidavit, Failure to Return Hired Vehicle, and Vehicle Stolen from Inventory.
Service Tags

Top Related Services