- Design and construction of a major stormwater conveyance system to alleviate frequent and dangerous flooding in Parkland Estates.
- Project will improve drainage along South Howard Avenue and will be a major stormwater conduit to which other projects can connect in the future to reduce flooding in adjacent neighborhoods.
- Includes upgraded water, wastewater and stormwater infrastructure.
- Reimagined South Howard Avenue streetscape with wider sidewalks, on-street parking, enhanced landscaping, and expanded tree canopy for safer and more enjoyable walking, shopping, and dining.
- Coordination with Tampa Electric (TECO) to move South Howard Avenue power lines underground within the project limits.
- Improved water quality discharges to the Hillsborough Bay through innovative green infrastructure technologies, contributing to a healthier bay and more resilient community.
- Partnering with the Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority for drainage of the expanded South Selmon Expressway.
- Name: Michelle Robinson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 727-580-9013
- The design-build team will meet with each property and business owner along the route to ensure access is maintained and businesses are kept open.
- Construction will occur in segmented phases to minimize disruption and inconvenience.
- The design-build team will provide advance notice of any inconveniences, so residents, businesses and patrons can plan ahead.
Public Meeting Notification
Public Meeting Notification (Spanish)
Public Meeting Presentation
Virtual Public Workshop Meeting
Virtual Public Meeting- Questions/ Answers