These permits may be issued for the following:
- Vehicles owned or leased by Federal, State, County or City agencies while on official business and engaged in routine delivery services, repair, maintenance and/or inspectional work activities within the city limits.
- Vehicles owned or leased by public utility companies that are engaged in the emergency repair of existing public utilities within the city limits. Such vehicles must be properly identified.
Permits are only valid at on-street, unrestricted parking spaces (not to exceed four hours). Not valid at Load/Unload, Freight Zone, No-Park or Handicapped spaces. The vehicle tag number will serve as your permit credential.
Permits issued to Federal, State, County and City vehicles may be valid for up to one (1) calendar year at a cost of $156.00 per permit. Permits issued to public utility companies will be valid for a maximum of six (6) months at a cost of $117.00 per permit.
When requesting a new or renewal Government/Utility Permit, please use official organization letterhead and include the following information:
- Organization name, mailing address and contact email address
- Organization phone number and contact person
- Customer ID in our system
- Number of permits requested
- Requested date of issuance (subject to approval)
- Vehicle license plate number (1 per permit)
- Renewal requests must be received thirty (30) days prior to expiration date of current permit.
Email the request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call (813) 274-3302 with any questions.