The City of Tampa Parking Division has a Security Team that operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our Security Team patrols our garages and lots on foot and by vehicle to provide a safe environment for our patrons and their vehicles.
We need all of our visitors to be our eyes and ears to help us provide a crime free environment. Please keep the following in mind while parking at any of our locations:
- If you see suspicious activity call our 24/7 Security Office at 813-274-8523. If police assistance is needed please call 911 first.
- Lock your car and keep valuables out of view at all times.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Have your keys in hand and be ready to get into your vehicle as soon as you reach it.
- Have your cell phone available, but avoid walking through the facility while talking on the phone. This will diminish your ability to have a keen sense of your surroundings.
- Travel in groups whenever possible.
If you need an escort to your vehicle, please contact the Parking Security Office at 813-274-8523 24 hours a day. Please note due to high call volume at times there may be a short wait when requesting an escort.