The Information Security Office is a thoughtful steward in helping the City of Tampa protect its information assets by increasing security and reducing risk, while accommodating all regulatory and privacy requirements combined with best business practices relevant to information security. The Office also:
- Sets strategy for secure access protocols
- Mitigates security risk through outreach, awareness, assessment, policy, and best practices
- Participates in the monitoring of networks and systems to protect against and detect malicious activity
- Reviews and ensures regulatory compliance
- Responds to security incidents to contain and improve protocols
We are excited to work on this issue. If you have questions email Whit Remer.