The City of Tampa has been awarded a $75k grant from The Florida Resilient Coastlines Program (FRCP) to study the impacts of sea-level rise on our community and to identify key recommendations for resilience planning. With the grant, the City Planning Department will complete an analysis of current land use, zoning, and building regulations and recommend strategies to prepare for projected sea-level rise impacts.
The City Planning Department is partnering with the Florida Center for Community Design and Research at USF, the Hillsborough County Planning Commission, and other agencies to complete the project.
- Report I - Background and Inventory
- Report II - SLR Conference Summary
- Report III - Application of SLR Projects
- Report IV - Location of SLR Projects
- Report V - Final Recommendations
- Report VI - Illustrated Guide
- Report VII - Homeowners Guide
- Report VIII - Final Sea Level Rise Map
- May 12 Presentation of Recommendations