Project ID: TBD | Department ID: TRANS20147 | Contract No.: NA
TAMPA’S QUICK BUILD Program uses materials like paint, signs, and pavement markings to implement projects in a shorter time and at a lower cost compared to traditional methods. The design for these projects draws on new, nationally recognized standards for safe street design. As part of the City’s Vision Zero efforts, these quick build projects focus on providing safety enhancements for all users.
Benefits to the Community:
- Fills a critical bike gap
- Narrows lanes to slow speeds
- Creates additional parking spaces for residents
- Provide bulb outs for safer pedestrian crossings by shortening crossing distance
- Adding speed tables to encourage slower speeds
How to get involved: ¶
Your comments are valuable to us and we want you to get involved! Please use the tools below to provide your input.