City Project No: 1001546
The Neighborhood Improvements Program provides for street resurfacing, sidewalks, and the design and installation of traffic calming devices such as chicanes, deviators, bulb-outs, medians, and raised intersections.
The Ridgewood Park neighborhoods is bounded by North Blvd on the east, Columbus Dr on the north, and the Hillsborough River on the south and west. The proposed project improvements include:
- Milling and resurfacing 30,031 SY of roadway
- Traffic-calming installments to improve public safety
- Community engagement to gain public feedback on traffic calming suggestions
- Re-profiling roads to improve drainage and mitigate standing water issues
- ADA upgrade of non-compliant curb ramps
- Full roadway reconstruction for N Glenwood Dr between Ross Ave and W Columbus Dr
Contact Information ¶
Project Manager: Jola Olbinska, P. E.
If you have questions about this meeting or project, please use the email link below:
Costs and Schedule ¶
|Phase||Firm||Cost||Funding Source||Schedule Start||Schedule Finish|
|Design||GAI||$216,663||Gas Tax||Spring 2019||Summer 2020|
|Construction||Preferred Materials, Inc||$2,800,000||Gas Tax, Bonds, Private Donations||Summer 2021||August 2022|