Construction Permits ¶
- Active Residential and Commercial Permits
- Online Permitting, Payments, & Inspections
- Residential Permits - Pool, Fence, Roof, Remodeling, etc...
- Commercial Permits - New Construction, Additions, Perimeter Wall, Parking Lots, etc...
- Permit Fee Schedules/Estimator
- Large Scale Projects
Right of Way Permits ¶
All installation(s), construction, and/or maintenance activities, which take place within the City of Tampa rights-of-way are subject to oversight by the City. This is accomplished via a permit application and review process. The most commonly requested permits fall into the following categories:
- Sidewalk and driveway construction/repair, which takes place within City rights-of-way, is regulated by a permit process in order to ensure optimal user safety.
- Utility construction and maintenance activities are also regulated by permit.