- Contractors will bring "Permit Applications"along with other necessary paperwork to the Fire Marshal's Office for review.
- There will be no project number assigned and no "HOLD" to release.
- Review the plans and either APP or DISAPP.
- The Permit Technician will only issue the Permit based on FM APP stamped on plans.
- We will receive the yellow copy of the permit the next morning. Attach the yellow copy to the APP plans and forward all paperwork to: Fire Marshal's Office, 808 E. Zack Street, Tampa, FL 33602.
- Be sure to include event date so the Inspector will know when to do the inspection.
- Tents that have an occupant load of 100 or more require a FMPM Place of Assembly Permit.
Was this page helpful? or
Thanks for letting us know!
Help us improve by leaving a quick comment
- Tell us what was confusing, missing or inaccurate about this page.
- We will not reply to comments, use the Page Enhancement Request below if you want a formal reply.
- Do not submit any personal or sensitive information such as account numbers or names.
- OR-For a formal response complete the Page Enhancement Request form.