- Contractors will bring "Permit Applications" along with other necessary paperwork to the Fire Marshal's Office for review.
- There will be no project number assigned and no "HOLD" to release.
- Review the plans and either APPROVE or DISAPPROVE.
- The Permit Technician will only issue the Permit based on the FM APP stamped on plans.
- We will receive the yellow copy of the permit the next morning. Attach the yellow copy to the APP plans and forward all paperwork to Fire Marshal's Office, 808 E. Zack Street, Tampa, FL 33602.
- Be sure to include the event date so the Inspector will know when to do the inspection.
- Tents that have an occupant load of 100 or more require a FMPM Place of Assembly Permit.
Was this page helpful? or
Thanks for letting us know!
Help us improve by leaving a quick comment
- Tell us what was confusing, missing or inaccurate about this page.
- We will not reply to comments, use the Page Enhancement Request below if you want a formal reply.
- Do not submit any personal or sensitive information such as account numbers or names.
- OR-For a formal response complete the Page Enhancement Request form.