When completing a permit for either a bonfire or a campfire the following information is required:
- Date and time it is scheduled to start and be finished (30 day maximum)
- Site Plan
- Copy of warranty deed for property
- Letter from the owner of the property giving permission for the bonfire/campfire to be held and naming the responsible adult in charge
- Purpose of the event
- EPA approval required, in writing (Phone 813-272-5530)
The following information must be written on the permit.
- Only ordinary combustibles can be burned, no garbage, chemical, hazardous materials or flammables.
- Fire must be extinguished when the event is completed.
- This permit may be revoked due to inclement weather conditions or complaints received from the neighbors