Tampa Police began an investigation related to community complaints of ongoing criminal activity occurring at hotels and motels in District 2. Following up on investigative leads, probable cause was established and search warrants were obtained for rooms 1,3, and 8 of the Alamo Motel located at 6110 N. Nebraska Ave. On June 2, 2022, these rooms were secured by police. As a result of the on-scene investigation, additional warrants were obtained for a vehicle, and two 9mm handguns were recovered from one of the rooms.
“The engagement of our community and detailed police work that led to these arrests is outstanding”, said Chief O’Connor. “We rely on the community to be our eyes and ears. Hearing concerns directly from our residents and then quickly working to address these issues is a clear example of the cooperative partnerships our city is known for, and what will continue to make our city safer”.
- Tiana Stevens B/F 12/19/93 –
- Charges: Sale of methamphetamine, sale of cocaine, armed possession of a synthetic cannabis with intent to distribute, armed trafficking in cocaine, armed trafficking in fentanyl, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Zachary Speights B/M 3/28/88
- Charges: Possession of cocaine, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Shadae May B/F 6/28/97
- Charges: Two counts for Sale of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of MDMA, possession of synthetic cannabis.
- Edward Crews- B/M 10/01/63
- Charges: Delivery of heroin.
- Terrence Sampson B/M 7/28/93
- Arrested on warrants for Failure to Appear: Possession of Cocaine, Failure to Appear: Delivery of Cocaine, Two Counts of Failure to Appear Battery 2nd or subsequent, and Failure to Appear: Battery.
- Robert Richardson B/M 6/23/70
- Charges: Trafficking in Cocaine, Possession of Cannabis, Trafficking in Heroin, Possession of Controlled Substance (Methamphetamine), Possession of Psilocybin, Possession of Controlled Substance (Trazodone), Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.