The Purchasing Department offers the option of virtual/remote access to Pre-Bid Meetings, Pre-Proposal Conferences and other meetings when applicable.
Submittals for solicitations may be sent electronically via the Internet as an attachment to an email addressed to BidControl.Division@tampagov.net. The subject line of the email should include the Bid/RFP/REQ number and title. To ensure that an electronic submittal is received by the opening date and time listed above it is recommended that the Bidder/Proposer submit their documents no less than 30 minutes prior to the deadline. VERIFICATION OF THE CITY’S RECEIPT OF A BID SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY IS THE BIDDER/PROPOSER’S RESPONSIBILITY. To verify receipt of submittals sent electronically, Bidders/Proposers may contact the Purchasing Department at (813) 274-8351. Any submittal received after the solicitation’s opening deadline will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact the Purchasing Office’s main phone number at (813) 274-8351.
NOTE: Contract Administration Department Construction Project Bids and A/E Consulting RFQ responses must be submitted as instructed on their website at https://www.tampa.gov/contract-administration.
Welcome to the Purchasing Department, which is responsible for all aspects of the City's centralized procurement process.
Purchasing Department Bid Schedules
- Contract Administration - Construction Related Contracts
- Contract Administration - Architectural, Engineering and Related RFQs
- Equal Business Opportunity - Vendor Certifications for Women/Minority Owned Business Enterprise (W/MBE) and Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE) Programs
- Revenue and Finance - Accounts Payable and Budget Departments
- DemandStar - Vendor Registration to Receive Bid/Quote Documents
- GovDeals - Sale of Surplus Goods
- Royal Auction Group - Sale of Surplus Vehicles and Heavy Equipment
- How to Do Business with the City