Use the links below to learn more about how the City is actively working toward improving mobility for all. These safety initiatives will help us get closer to a safer roadway network and our vision for zero traffic deaths and life altering injuries.
- Gray Street Bike Boulevard
- Twiggs Street Safety Improvements
- Interbay Boulevard Roadway Improvements
- Columbus Drive Safety and Sustainability Improvements
- Main Street Quick Build
- Avenida República de Cuba (14th Street) Quick Build
Other Safety Initiatives
- E-Bike Voucher Program
- Tampa MOVES Citywide Mobility Plan
- Mayor Castor's Crosswalks to Classrooms Program
To see all the projects the Mobility Department is working on, visit the Capital Improvement Program Viewer.