The Tampa Parks and Recreation Department is extending the Summer Kickoff Camp to run through June 19. The safety of all participants continues to be the highest priority and want to take a cautious approach when it comes to increasing our capacities or opening additional facilities.
The REC Summer Camp is now scheduled to begin on June 22 with registration taking place starting June 15 at 6 pm on a first-come, first-served basis. Parks and Recreation will continue to update the public through social media outlets and tampagov.net/parks.
For more information call the Summer Hotline at 813-274-3345.
Monday, June 8, the following will be opening:
- All playgrounds; however, playgrounds at camp locations will be reserved for campers during camp hours (Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm) and will not be available for public use.
- All outdoor fitness equipment
- Joe Abrahams Fitness and Wellness Center with limited capacities and reserved times for participating
- 2 rental facilities, River Center at Julian B. Lane Park and Seminole Garden Center with limited capacities and social distancing
- We will be posting our updated registration information on our social accounts and web