In observance of New Year’s Day, City of Tampa offices will be closed on Friday, January 1, 2021.
- Residential Customers will be affected only if serviced on Friday, January 1, 2021. The revised collection schedule is as follows:
- Residential Customers who would normally receive service on Friday, January 1, 2021, will not receive service that day. Collection service will occur on their next regularly scheduled collection day. Normal service schedules will resume Monday, January 4, 2021.
- Commercial Customers will not receive collection service on Friday, January 1, 2021. The revised collection schedule is as follows:
- Commercial Customers who normally receive service on Friday, January 1, 2021 will receive service on Saturday, January 2, 2021. Regular collection service schedules will resume Monday, January 4, 2021.
- McKay Bay Transfer Station and Scale House located at 114 S. 34th St., will be closed on New Year’s Day (Friday, January 1, 2021) and will reopen with regularly scheduled hours on Saturday, January 2, 2021.
City residents will receive curbside Christmas Tree Collection Service at no additional charge beginning Monday, December 28, 2020 and ending Friday January 8, 2021. To receive this service, residents must remove all decorations and lights, cut tree limbs to four (4) feet lengths, bundle, and place curbside on their regularly scheduled yard waste collection day. Any discarded lights and/or decorations should be placed in the garbage cart (not recycling cart).
Customers may contact the City of Tampa Utilities Consolidated Call Center at (813) 274-8811, or visit the website at www.tampa.gov/solidwaste if they have any questions or concerns.
NOTE: New Tampa residents are encouraged to contact Hillsborough County Solid Waste Management at (813) 272-5680 for their holiday collection schedule.
For additional information, please contact:
Ashley Bauman, Marketing & Communications Director
Phone: (813) 274-8262
Email: [email protected]