Make a Report, Request a Report or File a Registration ¶
Request a Copy of a Report
Use this service to initiate a request for a record. Examples include:
- Traffic / Crash Reports - A report of a traffic crash in the City of Tampa.
- CAD Reports - CAD Call or dispatch call notes.
- Incident / General Offense Report - Any incident, other than a traffic crash, where a report was written.
- Address Search / Calls for Service - A search of a specific address (Refer to the City Boundary Map to verify this address is within the limits of the City of Tampa).
- Name Search - A list of any/all contact by TPD with a specific person.
- Background Checks - A list of all arrests by TPD (does not include other agencies).
- Body Worn Camera Video
File a Report or Registration
This service is used for the making the following reports:
- Check Forgery
- Credit-Debit Card Fraud
- Criminal Mischief (Vandalism)
- Criminal Mischief (Vandalism) - Graffiti
- Criminal Mischief (Vandalism) - Vehicle
- Fraudulent Admission Ticket
- Harassing Phone Call
- Identity Theft, Illegal Dumping
- Lost Property
- Package Theft
- Phone Scam
- Private Property Accident
- Shoplifting/Retail Theft
- Supplemental Information for a Previously Filed Report
- Theft of Services.
This service is also used to register a bicycle or camera.