As of March 17, 2022, members of the public may participate in the Tampa City Council meetings by either attending in person in the City Council Chambers on the 3rd Floor, Old City Hall, 315 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL 33602 or “virtually” through video teleconferencing, referred to by Florida Statutes and rules as “communications media technology” (“CMT”).
Please check back here frequently as this material may be updated over time.
Please note: For quasi-judicial hearings, the city no longer requires applicants and property owners to sign the “Election to Proceed, Release and Hold Harmless” form. By participating in the public hearing, applicants and property owners acknowledge that participation in the hearing will be virtual through the use of CMT. If during the course of the hearing, an applicant or property owner determines that the use of CMT presents an issue that may impact their due process rights, it is incumbent on them to raise an objection during the hearing. Should they fail to do so, any such claim is waived.
Information and Helpful Links
For Petitioners and Applicants
- Instructions to Participate in a Hybrid Public Hearing.
- PLEASE NOTE: You must pre-register to participate no later than 5:00 PM one (1) business day prior to the hearing date.
- How to use GoToWebinar to comment on or listen to a Quasi-judicial or Legislative (Plan Amendment) Hearing.
- Note: Individuals who wish to participate in person or who do not have access to their own devices may utilize the CMT facilities made available during the hearing on the 2nd floor of Old City Hall, 315 E. Kennedy Blvd.
- Register to Participate in a hearing Applicants and interested members of the public are encouraged to participate “virtually” through video teleconferencing (CMT). While virtual participation is encouraged, in-person participation is available. Those individuals who wish to participate in person or who do not have access to or are otherwise unable to participate via CMT, may utilize the CMT facilities that will be made available to the public at Old City Hall, 2nd Floor, 315 E. Kennedy Blvd, Tampa FL 33602. Please note that applicant/owner/applicant’s representatives are required to register no later than 2 business days prior to the hearing date and all other interested members of the public must register no later than 1 business day prior to the hearing date.
The public and citizens of the City of Tampa will be able to watch, listen, or view meetings on:
- Spectrum Channel 640
- Frontier Channel 15
- By computer : https://www.tampagov.net/cable-communication/programs/webcast
For more information, please call (813) 274-3100.